- Platform Technician
- May 23, 2017
- Conducting composite repairs and inspections in the field either on ground and/or heights.
- Communicating properly with customers and office staff regarding all aspects of the field operation.
- Demonstrating strong initiative and motivation to constantly learn new techniques for better practices.
- Organizing and planning daily activities.
- Maintaining a safe job environment by complying with all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies.
- Previous experience working with hand tools.
- Experienced with composite repairs (preferred).
- High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Previous experience doing field work away from home several months at a time.
- Willingness to travel/work across the country.
- English proficiency.
- OSHA 10 Construction.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- TWIC Card.
- Able to pass a Background Check and drug test.
- Daily Per Diem when traveling
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Benefits
- Company Matching 401k
- Evaluations for Promotion and Career Path.